Thursday 27 November 2014

1 Week Post Op

This past week hasn't been as bad as I thought, but I must admit I am now missing the gym as the pain is subsiding!


I have my post op consultation on Sunday where they check that my stitches are healing etc, after this I should get the go ahead to return to normal day activities! This doesn't mean hitting the gym quite yet.  I always said I planned to have 14 days full rest which means I will be ready to hit the gym on Friday 5th of December. 


There will be no upper body sessions until around week 4 where I hope to introduce triceps and bicep isolation, with a return to upper body just before Christmas.


Again its hard to plan, as I want to take each day as it comes, and although I want to push myself I also don't want to rush in too fast that I end up with an injury and delay my training even further!  I always planned to start Phase 3 of my programme on Saturday 27th of December anyway.


I have been torturing myself reading up on the training system I will be using for my next programme all I want is to get started!!!!!!!!


Diet wise I have been eating super clean, keeping the calories high, dropping the carbs slightly and keeping pro/fat high.  My weight has also been dropping back down and I am at 138.4lbs now so just 1.4lb heavier than the morning of my op!



No comments:

Post a Comment