Sunday 2 November 2014

PHASE 1 - BLOCK 2 - END OF WEEK 7

This week I hit a complete brick wall.  I can't get my weight up in deadlifts and I am still having niggles in my back because of it, I also can't get my weight up in hamstring curls without sacrificing form and control.

I will be spending this week sticking to the same weights as week 5 as last week was my de load week so I am gutted this week I didn't see improvements.

I am going to go back to my deadlifting on one session and see how I get on.

I am looking a lot more fuller and 'fluffier' now.  Cardio is still reduced!

2.5 Weeks unil op time and although it is playing on my mind, I am not nervous about the op its self, more the set back to training that is concerning me!!! I know my body needs some time off but I enjoy going to the gym and don't see it as a chore.

The next 2.5 weeks I will be upping my training a gear in preparation for my 10 days solid recovery rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment