Sunday 23 November 2014

3 Days Post Op

The pain yesterday was so unbearable that it was starting to restrict my breathing.  I clearly made a mistake in the size selection for my surgery bra which was a 34D and I needed a 36D.

My Saturday evening resulted in me being cut out my bra and having to make do with wearing a 36DD until the 36D arrives tomorrow.

The bra was so tight it was pushing on my wound from my drain and cutting off circulation, glad to say I feel lots better today!!!! 

Although I still have a pain in 
U right side from the drain it's knowhere as bad as what it was!

As of tomorrow am back to clean eating! I wouldn't have said my diet was bad this weekend, I ate little but what I did eat wasn't the best choices!!!

At the moment although I love my new assets I am so down with the mirror it's taking the joy away from them!  I am horrendously bloated in both my face and tummy!!! I look about 5 months pregnant!

I can't wait to do some form of training in a fortnights time... In the meantime my diet the next fortnight shall be super clean working with high pro/fat ratios and a small reduction in my carbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment