Saturday 15 November 2014

Reflection Changes

This is he first week I have experienced mirror reflection issues in my off season.  I always hold my weight mid section and this area is defiantly getting soft and fluffy now! 😔🙈.

The greatest thing I have learnt over the past 11 months is never to pay attention to the scales! However yesterday I weighed in at the heaviest I have been in 2 years so it goes without saying I have been abit down!  However...... further proof that the mirror over rules everything is going back through old photographs and training diaries.  In January I weighed in at 131lbs and yesterday weighed in at 136lbs and today 136.8lbs.  The photo below goes to show that scales should be launched out the window as they literally are a "head fuck".



No comments:

Post a Comment