Monday 10 November 2014

PHASE 1 - BLOCK 2 - END OF WEEK 8

This was my last week with my prep coach Harry!  I now have macro ranges to hit during my recovery up until Christmas. 


Luckily for me my reverse diet has been text booked, I haven't become to fluffy, my measurements are on the rise but my weight has been a steady slow increase!  Next Wednesday morning I will be doing my In Body reading and should provide some good comparison from when I did it at the start of my reverse diet.   I am really hoping I have managed to stay under 18% body fat which was the aim, with an increase in muscle mass.


10 Sleeps until op time, and a lot of people keep asking me if am nervous - to be honest am not at all - except for getting the stitches out! for me resting and being away from the gym is going to be a huge test and I am just worried about my condition slipping.


From now until Wednesday I am really mixing up the training and getting some variety in there.  On Friday I managed to smash my pb at Leg Press! 440kg, then pyramid all the way back to 100, repping out at each drop.  This is the type of training pushing my body to the limit I will be doing over the next week.


Haven't posted much progress pics, so here is a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment