Thursday 27 November 2014

SFN Amabassador 2015

Due to the success of this years SFN 'Sports Fitness & Nutrition' Exhibition in Scotland, it has been announced that SFN will return in 2015.


The highlight of SFN for me was the seminars.  I am always interested in other peoples views, opinions and experiences regarding nutrition or competition prep.   One of my favourites from this year was Jamie Alderton who shared his prep journey with us.  Scott Baptie from Food for Fitness has been added to the line up of guest speakers.  I attended Scott's training course for Personal Trainers with nutrition strategies for weight loss and took away a from it a few different methods to assist my future clients on weight loss. 


I have also been made an Ambassador for SFN which I am super chuffed about! 


It certainly is going to be a busy year next year!  I embark on another advanced personal training and nutrition course, the start up of a 'joint venture' with my sister Sharon, Body Power Expo, SFN and hopefully I recover well enough from my op that I can get back into training and perhaps be able to compete towards the end of next year!


Please make sure you add SFN on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with all the information for next years show!


http://www.sfnexpo.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment