Sunday 2 November 2014

Social Time... and 10,016 hits!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I do not miss alcohol one bit!  This doesn't meant that I am sitting here preaching I will never drink again with a stinking hang over!   Far from it!  I was home just after midnight, a little giggly, clutching a Burger King and zonked out as soon as my head touched the pillow!  At 7am today I was up and had my whole house clean by 8.30am!

When I am out I no longer binge drink like I use to, I know my limit and when I have reached it I head to the taxi rank!

The most important thing for me during this off season is being sociable!  Sometimes I will drink and sometimes I choose not to!  I do not let anyone sway any decision I make and I find that its other people who have an issue over how I lead my life!

On another note I had an amazing time at Marcia's Henny and the food was delicious! I treated myself to scallops for starters, a nice steak finished off with a cheesecake! Roll on Wedding time!!!

Oh and did I mentioned that I have now hit 10,016 hits on the blog!  BOOM!




No comments:

Post a Comment