Saturday 22 November 2014

2 Days Post Op

Everyone always asks me if my rhinoplasty was sore, and there always surprised when I tell them it was a pain free operation.  You literally go to sleep and wake up with a new nose! I had no pain or side effects from my nose job at all! 

BA however is completly different and I have totally under estimated the pain factor and how reliant you are on others to help you.  The pain is easing off each day but just the simplest tasks cause unbearable pain! Opening door handles, flushing toilets, pulling larder cupboard doors open to name afew!!!!

My scars and where the drains were rub on my sports bra, also you have to wear a size too small, so it's causing me a lot of pain.   

Laughing is a no no!!!  So trust me to be standing at the lifts in the trinity centre glancing over to the comments book and seeing "your lift nearly chopped my kids head off" scribbled on it - I was crying in both pain and laughter!!!

My right arm is sore because the wounds run more on that side so I have limited movement there.  My left side is fine.

Also nothing more demoralising than having to have help to wash in the bath!!!

I am on route to the hairdressers to get a cut and colour hopefully it will help me feel more human again and getting up and waking about will help banish the robotic moves I seem to have acquired!

I will not be posting before and after pictures for several reasons.... 1. It's completely inappropriate  2. I am not a glamour model.

They look super natural which is the look I was after!  I wanted fuller cups and more fuller up top which I had lost with my weight loss and caused my breasts to sag.  I am so happy with them and just glad they are not enormously fake looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment