Saturday 15 November 2014

End of Week 9 - Off Season

Although I still had 2 weeks left on my periodisation training programme which Harry had me on I decided to spend my last full week of training before my op changing things up.

Andy gave me a training plan to follow, high reps, giant sets and drop sets! "To fuck things up" was his words.... Exactly what I need to shock my body and make my last week of training enjoyable!



My op is on Thursday morning so I plan to train right up until Wednesday evening.  I am going to have 10 days full rest until my stitches are out and see how my healing is going when my stitches are removed and what the doctor advised!  

In theory i want to do a week of some LISS after removal of stitches before easing myself into 3 x leg sessions the following week.  I will then re assess the following week at 4 weeks post op, in the hope I can do some arm isolation excersizes.

It's going to be a tough 6/8 weeks ahead for me not being able to train hard.  Everyone keeps asking if am nervous!  Yes am nervous, but not for the op! For loosing condition and not being able to train 😔.


No comments:

Post a Comment