Monday 23 June 2014

Aunt Flow is on holiday too!!!!


There is nothing worse than looking in the mirror and feeling bloated, watery and the scales increasing at rapid rate!  This is what I have been experiencing the last few days.  So you can imagine my relief when Aunt Flow decided to pay me a visit yesterday (yup whilst on holiday – great!).

At least now I had something to put my bloatedness down to!! I was starting to get worried my food measurements by eye to hit my macros were completely out. 

When you reach low body fat unfortunately your menstrual cycle is going to be effected.  Unlike other females I don’t get regular cycles anyway with having no tubes, so my oestrogen levels are quite low anyway.  But once I hit under 12% bracket I noticed they were becoming few and far between.  I was 9 weeks between my last period to receiving my period a week after comp (10.5% Body fat at Comp), since then this is my next period, a 6 week gap (11.2% Body fat).


When I do get my period am so lucky as the bloated, and watery look disappear after a day and happy to say my 4 abs are back popping! Hopefully the result on the scale sorts its self out over the next few days too!  I also feel so much better!


So far I am managing to eat clean, there isn’t any excuse not to eat clean when abroad, as they have amazing salad bars, fresh chicken, grilled fish etc! Where I have been short hitting my macros (tends to be with carbs and fat) I have my supplies I took with me. 


Anyway time to eat!!!!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment