Tuesday 3 June 2014

Baking Obsession


If I do go over my macros, it tends to be in the evening because I don't have anything to do and I "graze" the cupboards!

So with this in mind I always like to keep busy! And this week I have been trying out some new recipe.... I made a box of treats for home which I have frozen, a box for some work mates to prove clean treats taste just as good as bad ones!!! And also a box for Andy!

Tonight I made.... Vanilla Protein and Almond Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, Protein Donuts and Protein Gingerbread Cupcakes!

I follow Protein Pow recipes to an extent and tweak the quantities or add additional ingredients as some of the ingredients in her book are hard to get hold of!  All recipes available on my recipe page shortly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment