Thursday 12 June 2014

Dark Chocolate Protein Donuts

Dark Chocolate Protein Donuts


We all get hit with them at some point... But there is lots of clean treating out there.  If I do clean treat it does tend to be round "female" week for me other than that I don't really get much of a sugar craving! I always find if I can get past 4 days of nothing sweet my body stops craving and thinking  about it !

I made these amazing Dark Chocolate Protein Donuts yesterday! 😱🍩


So simple and easy to make!

1. Pre heat oven to 170
2. Cool 230g Sweet Potato
2. In a blender put a cup of liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup of Vanilla Protein powder, 1/4 cup of Pea Protein, cooked sweet potato & 2 tablespoons of coconut flour.
3. Spoon into a donut tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Once cooked leave to cool for 10 minutes whilst this is happening melt 50g of dark chocolate... I used Salisbury's 70% Smooth Dark Chocolate.
5. Drizzle all donuts in the chocolate and set in the fridge for 20-30 minutes

Macros based on the products I used... (I always recommend using my fitness pal recipe builder to bar code scan the products you choose to use to get accurate macros)

Based on 10 donuts I got they were per donut

99 Calories, 10.3g Protein, 7.2g Carbs, 2.7g Carbs and 2.2g of Fibre!

I am going to start posting some of my recipes on the blog, if you click on the side roll menu bar will be a page full of easy recipes that I have made which taste amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment