Thursday 5 June 2014

Feeling more me....

Since adding carbs into my diet, and the morning cardio being cut I have noticed a huge difference in myself.  I don't feel as drained or sleep deprived, and the black bags under my eyes are actually disappearing.

I have been abit of a scale watcher this week 🙈.  Seeing the number on the scales rise slowly has worried me, but when I look in the mirror I am still happy with what I see!  

My performance in the gym has went from strength to strength and the new training programme is making me enjoy training so much more at the moment!

Yesterday was Leg day, and it was disgusting! I trained with Andy and Rob at the Warehouse.

Lots of super sets and high reps.  Although no PBS regarding weight were hit, I did manage 5 sets of 10 reps Box Squats starting at 60 working all the way up to 100.  I know I could have done over a 100 but I never had my hoody on and I find the bar doesn't seem to sit as comfortably with heavy loads if I don't have either the sponge or a hoody on.

I also foolishly asked for a hard abs workout as well... Usually it's 2 days for me before DOMS kick in, however with abs last night they kicked in the next day!!!! 

Best workout I have had in at least a month! I also think I do so much better training with others with weights.


No comments:

Post a Comment