Friday 20 June 2014

Holidays whilst on plan

This week I face another tough challenge!  On holiday whilst on plan....

Due to me changing the goal posts with competing, my holiday of eating lots of fine food and taking a week out of training has been blown out the window.  Am I bothered? - no not really!  I naturally eat clean anyway on holiday (excluding my daily evening meal desert), and I also find it uncomfortable to sunbathe when the sun is at its hottest so always hit the gym then anyway!

My suitcase is fully stocked with supplies to make sure I hit my macros each day, protein, protein treats, Weetabix, rice cakes etc.  NO EXCUSES!

I think a week in the sun and training in a different environment is going to do me the world of good, and am hoping that I only have a further fortnight after my return from holiday of reverse dieting and building more mass before cutting in again! To say am a bit nervous about only having 8 weeks to cut and hopefully come in leaner is an understatement!!! however I have better starting foundation for this comp compared to the start of the year when training for Bikini.

Positive Mental Attitude and Hard Work!

Now to get in a gym session before I catch my flight #noexcuses






No comments:

Post a Comment