Monday 30 June 2014

Matchmaker Chocolate Chip Protein Cake Bars

Normally I would post my recipes on my recipe page... But this recipe deserves it's own dedicated post!!! 

I build my recipies through MyFitnessPal Recipe Builder and Bar code scan all the ingredients to ensure I get accurate macros!  The macros listed below are based on the product/brand choices I made.  If you use different products/brands to make this recipe you will get different macros to what I have quoted.



Ingredients 



Method

1. Pre Heat Oven 160 degrees
2. Blend all ingridients in a blender (excluding the matchmakers and Chocolate Chips)
3. Pour into a jug and add the chocolate Chips
4. Pour Into the individual cake bar tray tins (8 Bars)
5. Bake for around 60-70 minutes
6. Remove leave to cool for 5 minutes
7. Make a tiny slit in each cake approx one cm long and deep
8. Slot a mini matchmaker in each slit... Which will slowly melt within 
9. Make a nice cup of tea, open mouth and insert the cake bar 😁🍰

Macros....



No comments:

Post a Comment