Thursday 26 June 2014

If you want it... work hard and you will achieve it!

I am a firm believer that if you can put your mind to something you can achieve it!!! The mind and self believe is a powerful thing!

For my EFN profile I had to write who my inspiration is... For me it's my sister.  We are similar in so many ways that if someone tells us we can't do something we do it! and when we get something in our heads we run with it until we achieve it.

Here is a pic of my sister after a 10 weeks programme....


Afew months after the shoot she fell pregnant, 9 months later little Max was born! 

Two weeks before giving birth she pre prepped all her meals for post birth adamant to get back on plan and shift her baby weight and get her amazing body back.... here is her progress so far! I will be sure to update you all of her progress along the way 😁

Clear proof that when you put your mind to something and stay true to yourself anything is achievable!









No comments:

Post a Comment