Tuesday 10 June 2014

Equipment & Bench Hogging

It's very rare I have a gym rant but yesterday I was buzzing to do my new pull strength workout only to be faced with my biggest pet peave - equipment hoggers!!!

I don't have anything against people who peruse Facebook or the likes in between sets... (I Instagram or iPod flick) but sitting on a piece of  equipment during peak times and refusing to share seriously hacks me off!!

I have started getting more confident and asking if I can jump in between there sets due to my programmes consisting of a lot of super / tri sets at the moment.

However this past few weeks I have noticed an increase of guys who train upper body every day having long rest periods and when I have asked to use the bench are rude and won't share! 

If anyone asks me how many sets because I am using equipment they need  the first thing I do is offer then to jump in and out of my sets!

There is nothing more irritating than having your super / tri sets and gym programme interrupted by selfish equipment hoggers! 


On a plus point if I was able to do my super and tri sets yesterday my workout would have been amazing! Unfortunatly I had to change everything to straight sets due to inconsiderate people!!




No comments:

Post a Comment