Sunday 8 June 2014

Box Squats

It's a Saturday Night and for most people that would involve watching Britains got talent... Not for me.... This was Andy's last day in the UK for 6 weeks so we decided to do a full body PB smashing circuit in order for him to spot me.

Legs were first... 8 rep range starting at 60 and making increments of 40kilos... When I got to my PB of 120kg I was going to give up... But the amazing thing about Andy is he constantly pushes you!!! Before I knew it he was putting the belt on me and 180kilos was stacked on.

I managed 4 reps and would have managed 5 but my toes lifted and I lost my balance!! Super proud I managed 180kg! Hopefully in 6 weeks time I can hit the 200kg mark!! But in the meantime it's back to good quality reps!

Oh and if you want to see the video http://youtu.be/aXqZcAe4lL8


No comments:

Post a Comment