Saturday 14 June 2014

Reverse Dieting Progress

Well that's me on my 3rd week of Reverse Dieting.  The first week my weight fluctuated drastically on a day to day basis, but this past 2 weeks its stayed around the 59.7kilo mark! Am either 0.2 over or under either way!

I notice such a difference in my performance in the gym, getting stronger and stronger each day.

I am hitting legs twice a week, and doing a push/pull type training programme, the start of the week is strength within the 6-8 rep range parameter (this is where I try and smash last weeks Pb's without compromising form), and then the 2nd part of the week is Endurance around the 12-15 rep range.  Andy gave me a programme to start myself off on which included a lot of my favourite excersizes, however at the moment the gym I use is extremely busy so I have had to change to programme to suit me and the fact there is too much equipment hoggers who don't like to share!!!

The main focus in my training at the moment is shoulders and quads, and I am pleased with progress of both!, although I have a complex with my shoulders and feel there not that big, I have had a lot of people commenting on them so they clearly are growing!!!



Really enjoying the change in my gym programme, I am off on holiday for Afew weeks and have developed a set training programme to use for a longer period which should assist me in pin pointing what is working for me and what isn't, as oppose to changing the exercises i do on a weekly basis.

I am hoping to continue reversing until mid July and then assess how I look and when to start cutting in.  I will then monitor my progress week to week.  The view is to compete in September, whether this is NABBA English Championship or the remaining UKBFF BodyFitness qualifiers.




No comments:

Post a Comment