Sunday 19 October 2014

Bronze me up!!!

I hate being white and am not a big fan of fake tan however after being lectured by my sister for the use of sunbeds I have decided to fake it!

Gym User + Hot Tub + Sauna = fake tan disaster!!

With this in mind I have decided to trial all the progressive moisturiser tans on the market!

This week I have opted for the spray on Palmers moisturiser.  I am a huge fan of the lotion, and thought the spray on would be fast for on the go.

I used the spray once a day, had 2 hot tubs and one sauna over the course of the week. The colour was great but after 3 days it was going patchy in areas such as my feet or shins?

I liked the colour but I think I would stick to the lotion over the spray it's so easy to miss sections (which I did).  The bottle only just lasted me a week for £7! Where as the pump bottle lotion lasts me around 3 weeks for half the price and it gives you a much more even colour!  I also think the lotion gives you a much darker colour! Where as the spray I think it would take a good few weeks to see a difference.

Over the next few days going to exfoliate it off and try out FakeBake Sports!


No comments:

Post a Comment