Friday 31 October 2014

HIIT Circuits

Finally This week I am 1lb over my stage weight from 7th September.  My reverse dieting has been a success and the last 2 weeks I have also been in a surplus to my maintenance!!!

I still look reasonably lean and haven't spilled over, I look fuller and I am liking my look at the moment.

I have been breaking down my HIIT training to 4 PWO HIITS the last fortnights, and this has kept me lean mid section yet challenges me a lot more than doing HIIT on a cardio machine.

I use my Tabata timer and do 30s work, 20s rest, and I only ever do HIIT burning 150-200kcals each session.

My favourite circuit is

1. Uo/ down step
2. Jumping jacks with hand weights
3. Burpees
4. step Static Lunges
5. Kettlebell High Swing
6. Step Jumo Squats
7. Kettlebell Figure of 8s
8. vIPR Power Press
9. kettlebell alt swing
10.press Ups

I keep repeating the circuit until I burn the required amount of calories!


No comments:

Post a Comment