Sunday 12 October 2014

End of Week 4 - Phase 1 - Block 1


The end of another week!  I am still struggling with the air conditioning units at work, and constantly sneezing and feel like my chest is tight, I have now started waiting until around an hour after work to hit training as it takes about this time for my body to recover after leaving work.  If anyone has any suggestions on what to take to help the issue please let me know!

I have struggled to hit my macros this week, sometimes being as much as 10g out on some days!  I do find that when 'Aunt Flo' is here, I am not consistent with hitting them down to trying to factor in my cravings for sweet things.  She's packed her bags today and has gone so I will defiantly be hitting them macro's this week!!! 

Progress pictures to follow! Struggled to take my pictures today myself, I need to look out my tripod out of the loft, as my camera fell a good few times when balanced on a ladder and if it didn't fall by time I walked into position the camera was wobbling and I had some nice blurry pics!!!

At the moment am sitting on 45g Fat, 150g Protein and 215g Carbs on a normal day, however am still in deficit with my training.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I should be out of it!  I

I am very aware that its 5 weeks on Saturday until my op, so gym sessions are my main focus, ensuring I make as good a foundation as possible before i have to take my week out, and slow the pace for a good 6 weeks post op.  I am starting to worry about loosing my condition after the op, the good thing is I can still train legs, but my main focus this year was shoulders/delts and the concern is that I won't be able to train these again until into the New Year.

Here is hoping the fact that I am fit and healthy my recovery is quicker!

Hope you all had a good weekend x


No comments:

Post a Comment