Sunday 26 October 2014

End of Week 6 - Phase 1 - Block 1 / 2

This week was a mix of Block 1 and Block 2, the difference between the 2 blocks is a rep change in my compound movements, and sets in isolations.

Its always good to have a change in a gym programme to keep momentum going!  I know I keep saying this the past fortnight but I am seeing such good visual changes in my delta and quads which was the 2 areas that were high on my list to improve.

No weekly progress photos, I have decided to take them fortnightly at the moment to see more visually change.

My macros are remaining the same this week, 235g Carbs, 45g Fat and 160g Protein.  My weight has been sitting steady at 135lb mark all last week until thursday and then its slowly started dropping! so this is another reason why my macros are going to remain the same.

I have decided to get my in body reading done the morning before my op so I can get a good comparison against week 1 of this programme.  Although In Body readings are not accurate it is a good measure if your consistent with it.   I plan to go back to callipers from January.

A few generic selfies from this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment