Sunday 12 October 2014

Lainey's Protein Nutella Cheesecake

I I love Cheesecake! but its something I find hard to fit into my macro's (okay so I am greedy I like a huge portion of cheesecake!).

I have taken my Almond Protein Cheesecake and tweaked the recipe slightly and created my new Nutella Protein Cheesecake!  At the moment I have already hit my FAT macros so I will not be test tasting this until tomorrow!

This is a great recipe to prove to cheesecake lovers that a cheesecake doesn't have to be loaded with fat to be tasty!




Method  / Ingredients for the base


  1. 40g Asda Ground Almonds
  2. 80g Meridian Almond Butter
  3. 15g Light & Mild Honey
  4. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl then pat out in a small cheesecake dish (the mixture above should fill a 9" diameter dish)
  5. 25g Nutella spread on top of the base.
Method / Ingredients for the topping

  1. 250g Quark
  2. 170g Fage 2% (however the shop had none when i made this so i had to use 0% which is what my macros for this recipe is based on!)
  3. 1 teaspoon of Stevia
  4. 3 Egg Whites
  5. 50g My Protein Vanilla Whey
  6. Whisk in a bowl until fluffy.
  7. Pour over your base
  8. Heat in Oven for 30-45 minutes at 150 degrees
  9. Leave to cool
  10. Drizzle approx 10g Nutella (warmed up in micro 10s) over the top of the cheesecake.
Another suggestion would be to crumble 2 Ferrero Roche over the top of the cheesecake!

The macros based on 8 portions and using same ingredients and quantities as me.......


No comments:

Post a Comment