Sunday 19 October 2014

End of Week 5 - Phase 1 - Block 1

Finally a weekly update with progress photos!!!

I have finally completed block 1 of my 12 week Hypertrophy periodisation programme and start block 2 tomorrow!  

The results speak for themselves.  I can't believe the improvements on my delts and quads in such a short period already.  One thing I am grateful for is that my body adapts and responds so quickly.  

A lot of people complain they never see the results in the gym irrespective of their training - yes nutrition plays a huge role but so does well thought out training plans, sticking with them for a set period of time and having trust in your coach!

There is no denying it I am looking softer and it can be abit of a mind battle in the mirror some days, but keeping a stage weight / look all year round isn't healthy.






No comments:

Post a Comment