Saturday 11 October 2014

Launching 'ThisFitNutSquats'




I am fast approaching 10000 hits on my blog which am really delighted about!  The last few weeks I have had so many people speak to me about it, and how they are avid readers, which motivated me to freshen up the blog.

Big Changes to come over the next few months including.....

Domain purchased.... www.ThisFitNutSquats.com  you can still reach my blog with the old address! 

For those of you new to my blog, I am also sitting my final Level 3 Personal Training Exam in the next month having already passed my Level 2 and Nutrition Weight Management Courses!  I will be launching an Online Coaching Website very soon so keep your eyes peeled!  

At the moment I have taken on a 'Secret Client' who I have been prepping for the last few months as part of my course, this client has committed to me for 12 months and I will be introducing this person very soon to you all on the launch of my website!  I will be looking to take on a 2nd client for a 12 month programme (completely free)... details to follow very soon with the chance to apply!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment